Dice Gaming RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Jah Vinci) Adminstrator Application

Go down

(Jah Vinci) Adminstrator Application  Empty (Jah Vinci) Adminstrator Application

Post  godisgreat Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:12 am

Account Name: godisgreat
Main Character:Jah Vinci
Real Life Name:Jahmal
Real Life Age:vincint
Country You Live In:Canada
Time Zone: GMt +1
Do you use Skype? : if so, please list your account Name : No sorry i don’t have one

Are you currently a member of our staff here at Dice Roleplay? (IE: Vent Admin, Forum Admin, GameMaster, Etc.) No I am not .. But i have my own server so i know how to do all the admins stuff like script map etc..
Are you currently, or have you ever been a member of staff at any other MTA Server? Yes I have been an admin on Grimz , Rootgaming a Gm, Showdown Admin, United gameing Gm.
Have you ever played any other servers (Maybe someone will know you better from there) ? Yes United Gaming, Rootgaming, Social Roleplay , Dg Roleplay.
Do you know any of our staff personally, that we can contact for a personal referral for you? No not really
Have you ever Hacked, Attacked, or DDOSed any game before? No i have not.

What makes you feel qualified to be an admin vs. everyone else here at Dice Roleplay? (Long Answer) I feel qualified honestly because i like to help people and I think the admin staff would be a great addition to me on it. I know all the Admin rules and commands so no need for training and It can be a great and better experience.

If you are given admin, What is one of your goals to Better, Correct, or Focus on? (Long Answer) I will like to Better the roleplay like to stop all the <dming , Ninja jacking, Disrespect> etc.. I will like to make the server more enjoyable and so everyone can be friends you know have no enmies on the server we are all one.
If you have more than one, Go as long as you'd like!

Do you posses any skills that may make you useful here? (IE: management of MTA Servers, or PHP language)
Yes I can Sript and map.
Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:
1.Do Not Dm Don not revenge kill Deal with the matter Ic or /report
2. Do not lie to get free stuff on the server
3. No Abusing and hacking into the server

Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:
1. No DM , Means that you kill player with no IC reason
2. MG , Means you use or mix OOC things in IC
3. PG , That mean you force roleplay on person , like /me kills the guy , that would be totally PG , you have to give the person a chance to roleplay to and use /me attempt

Now, Take those three rules, and tell me what you would do if someone broke those rules. (These do no determine if you are admin or not, they simply determine your skill level)
1. 1st Offense: Jail
1. 2nd Offense: Jail
1. 3rd Offense: Jail

2. 1st Offense: More time jail + Kick
2. 2nd Offense: More time jail + Kick
2. 3rd Offense: More time jail + kick

3. 1st Offense: Jail + Warn
3. 2nd Offense: Jail + Warn
3. 3rd Offense: Jail + Warn

Any additional information you would like to add to your application? I will just like to say Accepted or not I will still try to get onto the admin team because I love the server and I will always try to better my Rp and help everyone.

Would you be willing to share any personal info: (IE: MSN, email, Cell #, Etc.) No i prefer to keep that Private.

If you are not accepted for admin, would you like this application to be forwarded and considered for GM instead? Yes thank you.

Do you agree that providing False information on this application will result in permanent ban of all of your accounts at our community? Yes I do I fully understand

godisgreat

Postituste arv : 2

Back to top Go down