Dice Gaming RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin application - Nick Verton

Go down

Admin application - Nick Verton Empty Admin application - Nick Verton

Post  ripnoi Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Account Name: ripnoi
Main Character:Nick Verton
Real Life Name:Joonas-Siim Kadak
Real Life Age:17
Country You Live In: Estonia
State (USA only):
Time Zone: UTC+02:00
Do you use Skype? : if so, please list your account Name Joonas-Siim kadak

Are you currently a member of our staff here at Dice Roleplay? (IE: Vent Admin, Forum Admin, GameMaster, Etc.) No, I am not but i were before the server shutdown i were rank 4 Gamemaster.
Are you currently, or have you ever been a member of staff at any other MTA Server?Yes i have been gamemaster and later admin in everlite.
Have you ever played any other servers (Maybe someone will know you better from there) ? Cant tell that anyone should know me , because most of them have been down for a while and well people have changed.
Do you know any of our staff personally, that we can contact for a personal referral for you? Not quite but i get along with Jason de Beer and with headadmin whos name i do not remember because it is hard to remember.

Have you ever Hacked, Attacked, or DDOSed any game before? Well i have hacked in non-online games , but not in online games , because thats pointless from my view.

What makes you feel qualified to be an admin vs. everyone else here at Dice Roleplay? (Long Answer) Well,i have been admin before, i know how to speak english well , before i got GM at dice first time i had to study all rules and pass a test . I have learned many things from my brother who played before shutdown but not anymore hes character name was Jack Skull , and some of Staff should got hes Skype.

If you are given admin, What is one of your goals to Better, Correct, or Focus on? (Long Answer) You mean , what i would try do change better ? , well first of all ill start teaching newbies to RP corectly and logically.Then i would derminate hackers,and i would watch that noone goes to offencive in OOC or sometimes IC aswell , because sometimes they speak IC when they want to say something in OOC.
If you have more than one, Go as long as you'd like!

Do you posses any skills that may make you useful here? (IE: management of MTA Servers, or PHP language)Well,i cant say that i posses , but i am learning it and maybe i can be helpfull with something.

Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:
1.Do not Deathmach,it mean that You only can kill person if you do it in caracter , and use /me and /do .
2.Metagaming,you cant use OOC information IC-ly.(I gave a thing you cant do )
3.Powergaming, It means that you use /do hits the man ,but you dont give a guy a change to use /do and you just kick him,its not allowed.

Now, Take those three rules, and tell me what you would do if someone broke those rules. (These do no determine if you are admin or not, they simply determine your skill level)
1. 1st Offense:Jail.
1. 2nd Offense:Jail.
1. 3rd Offense:Jail.

2. 1st Offense:Longer time jail , maybe kick.
2. 2nd Offense:Longer time jail , maybe kick.
2. 3rd Offense:Longer time jail , maybe kick.

3. 1st Offense:A jail , kick, or a ban , maybe permant , it depends how he speaks to me .
3. 2nd Offense:A jail , kick, or a ban , maybe permant , it depends how he speaks to me .
3. 3rd Offense:A jail , kick, or a ban , maybe permant , it depends how he speaks to me .

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?
No,i dont.
Would you be willing to share any personal info: (IE: MSN, email, Cell #, Etc.) Yes, i can give my messenger , need to ask ingame , because im new in forum and i cant give my e-mail.

If you are not accepted for admin, would you like this application to be forwarded and considered for GM instead?Yes,shure .

Do you agree that providing False information on this application will result in permanent ban of all of your accounts at our community? Yes,i agree .

ripnoi

Postituste arv : 1

Back to top Go down