Dice Gaming RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application Jack Thompson

Go down

Admin Application Jack Thompson Empty Admin Application Jack Thompson

Post  Max Carter Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Account Name:JackThompson
Main Character: Jack Thompson
Real Life Name: Rein
Real Life Age: 15
Country You Live In: Estonia
State (USA only):
Time Zone: GMT +2
Do you use Skype? : Yes, dropthat.bassline

Are you currently a member of our staff here at Dice Roleplay? (IE: Vent Admin, Forum Admin, GameMaster, Etc.) No
Are you currently, or have you ever been a member of staff at any other MTA Server? Yes
Have you ever played any other servers (Maybe someone will know you better from there)? MTA:RP, UnitedGaming, Everlite.
Do you know any of our staff personally, that we can contact for a personal referral for you? No.

Have you ever Hacked, Attacked, or DDOSed any game before? No.

What makes you feel qualified to be an admin vs. everyone else here at Dice Roleplay? (Long Answer) I have been an admin on many games, and i've never been fired. If I had ever been removed from an admin team, it would of been by my own will. I am an amazing RPer, and know all of the rules. I have even enforced them before, not even being an admin or GM. This is why I think I would make a good admin.

If you are given admin, What is one of your goals to Better, Correct, or Focus on? (Long Answer) I would not only love to enforce the rules and make this a better server, but I would help people RP more because I love to help people. Like if I was an adminning a car chase, I would PM someone to remind them to RP their crashes if they crash. I would also try and populate this server.

Do you posses any skills that may make you useful here? (IE: management of MTA Servers, or PHP language) I am a very good mapper, and can learn any mapping tool very quickly. I have experience with the MTA mapping. I've mapped some things, I'd post it but it isn't allowing me to post external links.

Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:
1. No powergaming. Powergaming, is the act of roleplaying in non-realistic ways, or giving the other player no chance to react to your roleplaying. If someone were to have an RP reason to kidnap you, and they put a bag over your head and tie your hands together, you would not break free of the rope, and knock them both out with one punch.

2. No metagaming. There are many forms of metagaming. The most common form I see is saying somebody's name ICly, by looking at the nametag above them. Although this is the most common, it is not the only form. People may metagame finding a wanted person, it's understandable. It's hard not to metagame at first when their name is a giant blimp above their head. But it's against the rules. Metagaming is using a person's nametag ICly, and possibly using it against them. Metagaming may also be PMing somebody, or talking to them OOCly, telling them to help you or telling them things to do ICly.

3. No Non-RP. Non-RP is basically exactly what it says. Either powergaming, or not RPing say, a car crash or a bullet wound.

Now, Take those three rules, and tell me what you would do if someone broke those rules. (These do no determine if you are admin or not, they simply determine your skill level)
1. 1st Offense: Re-RP
1. 2nd Offense: If continued, jail.
1. 3rd Offense: Warning (/warn)

2. 1st Offense: Warning
2. 2nd Offense: Jail
2. 3rd Offense: Warning (/warn)

3. 1st Offense: Re-RP
3. 2nd Offense: Jail
3. 3rd Offense: Warning (/warn)

Any additional information you would like to add to your application? No.

Would you be willing to share any personal info: (IE: MSN, email, Cell #, Etc.) Yes.

If you are not accepted for admin, would you like this application to be forwarded and considered for GM instead? Yes.

Do you agree that providing False information on this application will result in permanent ban of all of your accounts at our community? Yes.

Max Carter

Postituste arv : 1

Back to top Go down