Dice Gaming RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application Jake Knight

Go down

Admin Application Jake Knight Empty Admin Application Jake Knight

Post  Jake Knight Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Account Name: AJServers
Main Character: Jake Knight
Real Life Name: Hussam
Real Life Age: 18
Country You Live In: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: GMT+4
Do you use Skype? : its only for chicks but np Razz hussam.rashad.radi

Are you currently a member of our staff here at Dice Roleplay? Gamemaster
Are you currently, or have you ever been a member of staff at any other MTA Server? Yes
Have you ever played any other servers ? yes for 3 years long
Do you know any of our staff personally, that we can contact for a personal referral for you?
No, but they are my internet friends
Have you ever Hacked, Attacked, or DDOSed any game before?
Hacked yes, but it was old time, i won't use it now and i didn't want to lie
What makes you feel qualified to be an admin vs. everyone else here at Dice Roleplay?
First of all, i love this server and i will do everything to make it better and get rid of any type of things that my cause bad stuff to this server, plus im active, I didn't break a rule since i joined this server

If you are given admin, What is one of your goals to Better, Correct, or Focus on?
I saw all kind of players in this server i will be focusing on helping new guys not punish them that will be better than punishment

Do you posses any skills that may make you useful here?
Yes
Head Admin
Owner
a GM here
Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:

1. No Power Gaming: like been shot 100 times and just running around
2. No MetaGaming: Aaron Jackson says: fuck my pc lag i will /reconnect (( its not the real aaron Razz ))
3. Abusing and refuse to RP like: scrolling to get a gun and kill someone none RPl'y Abusing: using someone's powers you have to your own thing, like flying teleporting and stuff

Now, Take those three rules, and tell me what you would do if someone broke those rules.
1. 1st Offense: Make sure that he is not new then jail or help depending on the player
1. 2nd Offense: Jail again
1. 3rd Offense: Make sure that he is not new then jail or help depending on the player because no pro can do that

2. 1st Offense: Slap (( like a small warning))
2. 2nd Offense: Jail
2. 3rd Offense: Jail more time

3. 1st Offense: Jail
3. 2nd Offense:time Ban
3. 3rd Offense: Perm ban depending on the abuse type

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?

Would you be willing to share any personal info: (IE: MSN, email, Cell #, Etc.)

If you are not accepted for admin, would you like this application to be forwarded and considered for GM instead?
Yes
Do you agree that providing False information on this application will result in permanent ban of all of your accounts at our community? Yes

Jake Knight

Postituste arv : 2

Back to top Go down